Description of Royal Canin Medium Puppy Gravy 1.40kg (140g x 10 pouches)
Appropriate for puppies as much as three hundred and sixty-five days antique as a way to have an adult weigh between eleven-25 kg, Royal Canin Medium Puppy Gravy 1.40kg (140g x 10 pouches) in gravy is specifically formulated with all the nutritional desires of your medium-sized doggy in thoughts. thanks to an exceptionally complicated of antioxidants – inclusive of diet e – royal canin medium puppy in gravy enable to support your pup’s immune system whilst its natural defenses are developing gradually. what’s extra, key vitamins are covered to support your pup’s digestive fitness, in addition to helping maintain amazing stability of intestinal vegetation. medium breed dogs generally tend to have a short increase length. royal canin medium pup in gravy has an improved strength content so as to meet the high strength desires that medium-sized puppies like yours have. to cater to every dog’s individual preferences, royal canin® medium pup in gravy is likewise to be had as dry food, with crunchy and engaging kibble. in case you’re thinking about blended feeding, definitely observe our feeding pointers toEnsure your canine receives an accurate quantity of both moist and dry meals for optimal benefit.
- Whole and balanced nutrition for puppies- royal canin gravy meals is a whole and balanced weight loss plan for dogs of the medium breed as much as 12 months of age
- Boosts immune device- this food plan carries animal and vegetable derivatives that assist in boosting the immune system of dogs, who’re in their developing duration
- Improves digestive health- this meal is a collection of antioxidants inclusive of vitamin e and other vital vitamins that enhance digestion and builds puppy’s herbal defenses
- ProteinWealthy food plan- royal canin gravy meals for dogs is a protein-rich weight-reduction plan that may be a mixture of chook and its with the aid of-merchandise that comes inside the shape of chunks in gravy
- Continues wholesome skin- this meal is enriched with omega-three fatty acids like EPA-DHA that improves the pores and skin and brings the sheen of the coat
COMPOSITION: meat and animal derivatives, oils and fats, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, yeasts, various sugars. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 100 IU, E1 (Iron): 6 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.35 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.9 mg, E6 (Zinc): 19 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 2 g. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8.3% – Fat content: 6.0% – Crude ash: 1.9% – Crude fibres: 1.2% – Moisture: 78.5% – Vitamin E: 150.0 mg/kg. FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place. For RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 63 – Moisture (max) 815 – Crude fat (min) 40 – Crude fibre (max) 22 – Crude ash (max) 21. Metabolizable energy: 958 kcal/kg.
|Age (months)||Pouches per day|
|2 m||6 pouches|
|8 m||7 pouches|
|12 m||5+1/2 pouches|
For more information –