Whiskas Adult Dry Cat Food Ocen Fish Flavour is that the nutrition that your cat needs for a healthy and active lifestyle. Whiskas cat chow may be a complete and balanced meal designed to require care of your cat’s daily nutritional requirements and supply it with all the vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy and happy life. Whiskas dry cat chow helps support the cat’s vital system by providing it a healthy and glossy coat, healthy eyesight, and energy to be lively and active. additionally , with a texture that appeals to the palate of your feline, Whiskas ensures dinner time is filling and fun!
A Gift of Health for your Cat’s Vital System from Whiskas Adult Dry Cat Food Ocen Fish Flavour
From Omega 3 & 6, Fatty Acids & Zinc
From Vitamin A & Taurine
From quality Protein, Fat & Minerals
30% Protein, 10% Fat, 12% Moisture, & 5% Fiber
Feeding Your Cat Right
What Not to Feed?
– Baby food/Too Much Milk causes loose/watery faeces
– Raw Eggs causes hair fall & poor hair coat
– Onion and Garlic damages RBC & cause anemia
– Fish/Chicken Bones can damage the teeth and cause tears in digestive system
– Chocolate affects the heart and nervous system
– Uncooked meat/ human food can be inadequate or even unsafe for her
Why can’t I Feed her what I Eat or Cook?
– Cats require unusually high levels of protein and unique nutrients like taurine in their diets.
– Being obligate carnivores, cats depend on meat for the majority of their nutrients.
– Home-prepared diets frequently provide inadequate nutrition for cats.
· Day 1-2: 25% Whiskas & 75% Home-cooked food
· Day 3-4: 50% Whiskas & 50% Home-cooked food
· Day 5-6: 75% Whiskas & 25% Home-cooked food
· Day 7: 100% Whiskas
How Much Whiskas (Dry Food) for your Cat?
– Cat’s Weight (1-2 kg): 20-35 g/day
– Cat’s Weight (2-3 kg): 35-45 g/day
– Cat’s Weight (3-4 kg): 45-55 g/day
– Cat’s Weight (4-5 kg): 55-65 g/day
Ingredients: Whiskas Adult Dry Cat Food Ocen Fish Flavour
Wholegrain Cereals (Corn, Rice, Wheat) | Corn Gluten Meal | Poultry & Poultry By-products | Soy Bean Products (Full-fat Soy Bean, Soy Bean Meal) | Palm Stearin | Ocean Fish | Wheat Flour | Minerals | Iodised Salt | Vitamins | Taurine | Soy Oil | Methionine | Food Colouring |Preservatives | Flavour
Get More Information – Why losing dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend.