Whiskas Dry Juniour Ocean Fish Kitten Food is the nutrition that your pet kitten needs for a healthy and active lifestyle. Whiskas kitten food is a complete and balanced meal designed to take care of your cat’s daily nutritional requirements and provide it with all the vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy and happy life. This dry cat food helps support overall healthy growth in baby cats by providing them healthy bone & body growth, healthy immune system and energy for play. In addition, with a texture that appeals to the palate of your feline, Whiskas ensures meal time is filling and fun!
A Gift of 41 Essential Nutrients for your Kitten
From Calcium, Phosphorus, including Vitamin D
From natural antioxidants based on Vitamin E
From selected quality Protein and Fat
30% Protein, 12% Fat, 12% Moisture, & 5% Fiber
Why can’t I Feed her what I Eat or Cook?
-Cats require unusually high levels of protein and unique nutrients like taurine in their diets.
-Being obligate carnivores, cats depend on meat for the majority of their nutrients.
-Home-prepared diets frequently provide inadequate nutrition for cats.
You Must Know:
What Not to Feed?
– Baby food/Too Much Milk causes loose/watery faeces
– Raw Eggs causes hair fall & poor hair coat
– Onion and Garlic damages RBC & cause anemia
– Fish/Chicken Bones can damage the teeth and cause tears in digestive system
– Chocolate affects the heart and nervous system
– Uncooked meat/ human food can be inadequate or even unsafe for her
Storage Information: Whiskas Dry Juniour Ocean Fish Kitten Food
– When you buy Whiskas cat food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition
– Whiskas dry food must be stored at room temperature in an air-tight container, away from sunlight
How Much Whiskas (Dry Food) for your Kitten?
– Kitten’s Age (2-4 months): 50-70 g/day
– Kitten’s Age (4-8 months): 70-80 g/day
– Kitten’s Age (8-12 months): 80 g/day
– Whiskas is a complete and balanced meal by itself
– Recommended to feed twice a day
· Day 1-2: 25% Whiskas & 75% Home-cooked food
· Day 3-4: 50% Whiskas & 50% Home-cooked food
· Day 5-6: 75% Whiskas & 25% Home-cooked food
· Day 7: 100% Whiskas
Ingredients: Whiskas Dry Juniour Ocean Fish
Wholegrain Cereals (Corn, Rice, Wheat) | Corn Gluten Meal | Poultry & Poultry By-products | Soy Bean Products (Full-fat Soy Bean, Soy Bean Meal) | Palm Stearin | Ocean Fish | Wheat Flour | Minerals | Iodised Salt | Vitamins | Taurine | Soy Oil | Methionine | Food Colouring |Preservatives | Flavour
Know more about –Why losing dog can be harder than losing a relative or friend.