Whiskas Kitten Wet Cat Food Tuna in Jelly 12 Food provides complete nutrition for your pet kitten. an entire and balanced cat chow , it’s designed to require care of your pet’s daily nutritional requirements and supply it with all the specified vitamins and minerals along side moisture and nourishment for healthy growth and a cheerful life. A cat’s love for fish is thoughtfully blended with a lot of calcium, phosphorus, proteins, antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, in each pack. It helps maintain its fur and provides it with healthy bones and body growth, healthy system , and energy for play. Whiskas gravy’s texture and aroma appeals to the palate of your feline and attracts even fussy eaters!
Discover the many benefits of Whiskas Jelly
From an optimal balance of vitamins and minerals
From high moisture content
From combination of Zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids
High quality Protein and other Ingredients
Why can’t I Feed her what I Eat or Cook?
-Cats require unusually high levels of protein and unique nutrients like taurine in their diets.
-Being obligate carnivores, cats depend on meat for the majority of their nutrients.
-Home-prepared diets frequently provide inadequate nutrition for cats.
You Must Know:
What Not to Feed?
– Baby food/Too Much Milk causes loose/watery faeces
– Raw Eggs causes hair fall & poor hair coat
– Onion and Garlic damages RBC & cause anemia
– Fish/Chicken Bones can damage the teeth and cause tears in digestive system
– Chocolate affects the heart and nervous system
– Uncooked meat/ human food can be inadequate or even unsafe for her
Nutritional Information: Whiskas Kitten Wet Cat Food Tuna in Jelly 12
– When you buy Whiskas cat food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition.
– Once opened and served, the rest of the pack can be refrigerated for up to 2 days.
– Serve at room temperature.
Want to Know More – Top 8 flea Treatment For Pets.